About William Roam
To reflect our commitment to America's purest, most pristine places, we've aligned with 1% For The Planet. We are proud to pledge 1% of all sales to environmental organizations. To learn more about 1% For The Planet and the work they do, click here.
Our membership in 1% For The Planet is the cornerstone of our sweeping environmental commitment. We have sought out and rely on energy sources that are clean and renewable. In fact, 100% of our manufacturing resources are offset with wind credits from our power company.
In everything we do, we make the right choices for the environment and the end user. William Roam does not use any of the following:
- Dangerous preservatives, such as parabens, formaldehyde (including DMDM Hydantoin); urea; or sensitizers and allergens such as isothiazolinones.
- Occlusive blockers and petroleum derivatives such as petrolatum and mineral oil.
- Endocrine-disrupting plasticizers such as phthalates.
- Harsh chelators such as Disodium EDTA.
- California Proposition-65-listed amines, such as DEA.
Our commitment to the earth doesn't stop there. All of our soap and sundry cartons, business cards, and literature use 100% recycled paper, sourced from a company whose alternative energy of choice is bio-gas. In printing these materials, we exclusively use vegetable-based inks. We also plant a tree for every hotel room that stocks our Sense Collection through our partnership with American Forests, the oldest national nonprofit conservation organization in the United States. We are proud of the difference we are making for the environment and the planet.